The Archives

Movie ReviewsLeftist mindsetThe irreverentWrestlephone.comThe DepressedThe douchesHug me or bug meStacia HardinHome Page.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Spent $235 last weekend of booze and wrestling, and I all have to offer is a B-Movie review and Silent Bob references.

I may have to return to just trying to locate the an image for the movie for the film "Hellbinders" I may have to return to just trying to locate the an image for the movie for the film "Hellbinders" since Darthmaul.net is a lousy site, but if this cool visage sold "The Phantom Menace," it should sell my movie review...right?

Looking back on the past month, I'm about two to four blogs short, and I've got a slow start on October. Wouldn't have been the case if the dive I stayed out in Brookefield for Shimmer weekend had WiFi.

Actually they did, but at an hourly-rate placed, I'd feel like a dork asking how to access it. I'd probably got the, it's channel 49 response. My cynicism would have led me to reply with some Banky quotes from "Chasing Amy." We can see where this rant is going.

The point is it would have allowed me to beat the AAW website to posting the results of their show with a more editorial fashion. Damn broadband, web surfers do not have to read anything anymore when you can just post a Youtube video that loads immediately. It is a culture that makes me wonder if ICC's newspaper still makes it to newsprint.

Will we get to the review? I suppose I better. How interesting can my tails about four days of drinking and being social in an attempt to overcome being cock blocked by a Berwyn chicks daddy issues? It is just a fleeting concept (back to the "Amy" wrap around).

The stories I tell because my life is a soccer game (a more tasking activity than raining down sulfur). There is not much scoring, but when it happens, you go nuts.

Check this review along side the rest of my appreciation for the 90-minute run time at Ninety for Chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment