The Archives

Movie ReviewsLeftist mindsetThe irreverentWrestlephone.comThe DepressedThe douchesHug me or bug meStacia HardinHome Page.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hockey Season and The Humanoids that Hate Obama

After watching the home opener of the Peoria Rivermen, I'm glad my budget keeps me away from the rink more that once a weekend. Since Peoria winters are long without a local wrestling promotion, what else am I going to do with myself when until Oscar season except follow the Rivs?

They lack everywhere, so if the Blues do not leave us with something worthwhile beside their mascot's little brother (did Seth MacFarlane claim the Captain was infringing on "American Dad."), it could make for a long cold season. Maybe coaching can make up for it. Hopefully Coach Bednar realizes that if you can't offer defense or offense, you got to goon it up. At least give us a distraction from the non-Canadians in the arena.

Read the rest of this blog at MainEventoftheDead.com and feel free to inquire about getting a copy of my Zombie-Comedy, Pro-Wrestling script.

No comments:

Post a Comment