The Archives

Movie ReviewsLeftist mindsetThe irreverentWrestlephone.comThe DepressedThe douchesHug me or bug meStacia HardinHome Page.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Artwork needed for "Main Even of the Dead." 1% need not apply.

So, I'll hold off on posting my blog about how psychotherapy is a load of bull shit, because my indie movie project needs your help.

I had just finished the reinvention of Harshside.com, so now I must move on to MainEventoftheDead.com. So far, I've put $2000 into the my debut feature already. Thus, I can justify paying for a teaser poster for this project.

The website can be created fairly quickly, but it should feature more than text. A lot of productions trying to gain funding on IndieGoGo.com usually feature video of someone trying to sell you on the project, but we know how well I speak pu...pu...publicly. Plus, I'm still old school about web design, and hate turning my site into a TV channel.



Read the complete blog at http://maineventofthedead.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment